Sunday, March 11, 2007

Howdy Y'all

Well, here I am at 3:00 in the morning . . . finally making a blog. I think I've been planning to do this for at least 5 months. For some reason I prefer playing with my horses to messing around with computers. It's a lot more fun, and my horses' brains make much more sense to me than the inner workings of this computer. I'm gonna end up one of the those old ladies who can't stand technology and harps on and on about "the good ol' days".

53 days till hittin' the trail and about 100 days worth of work left to do. Working 30 hours a week, going to school full time so I can graduate, AND planning this adventure keeps me pretty busy. I'm startin' to think I'll sleep more on the trail than I do at home. I'll keep this blog updated with new developments, so y'all can keep up with me. While I'm on the trail my father will periodically update it when he hears from me. Today's big accomplishment . . . tarping my hay before it rains tonight and actually getting the webpage up. Hopefully tomorrow will be a little more productive.

Night,
Erin

p.s. This is actually blog attempt #2. The first two posts were origninally published on another site that refused to link properly from my webpage.

2 comments:

Brian said...

Erin, this looks pretty sweet! If I had money, I'd give it to you!

Anonymous said...

Bon voyage, little trooper! I am so envious -- and still wish you great success!

Sam Gamghee